Our speciality is the Industrial Metrology sector. We provide services in which success is determined by:
- technical expertise,
- and familiarity with critical process management issues.
We specialise in the geometric analysis of existing industrial facilities, installations and mechanisms.
- the most modern technology available on the market: devices such as Laser Tracker, Measuring Arms, 3D scanners and specialised measuring software,
- combined with many years of experience gained during the implementation of complex measurement projects in the energy, chemical, shipbuilding, metallurgy, foundry and automotive industries.
Services we offer for geometric analysis:
- verification of the geometry of the production line to obtain data for analysis
- dynamic repeatability testing of CNC machines including welding robots
- measurements of deviations in shape and position of technological lines, (positions/parallelism and/flatness/perpendicularity/coaxiality)
- inspection of the straightness of long guides of processing machines, industrial plotters and other machines
- determining the correct position of machines during assembly of production lines
With our services you receive:
- ensuring an increased level of quality of manufactured components
- minimising damage to production lines
- elimination of production errors by inspection of the repeatability of machines
- verification of machine parameters provided by manufacturers
- guidelines for correct adjustment of equipment, thus increasing its service life