Our speciality is the Industrial Metrology sector. We provide services in which success is determined by:
- technical expertise,
- and familiarity with critical process management issues.
We specialise in the geometric analysis of existing industrial facilities, installations and mechanisms.
- the most modern technology available on the market: devices such as Laser Tracker, Measuring Arms, 3D scanners and specialised measuring software,
- combined with many years of experience gained during the implementation of complex measurement projects in the energy, chemical, shipbuilding, metallurgy, foundry and automotive industries.
For the hydropower industry, we offer a wide range of geometric analysis and measurement services.
We offer services in the areas listed below:
- We provide precise 3D data for design and computational purposes used in the modelling of rotor blades and guide vanes, as well as for simulation of flow calculations.
- We carry out comprehensive geometry measurements of entire power plants prior to the start of modernisation works: verification of foundations with regard to the level and analysis of the condition of foundations, verification of dimensional compliance with technical documentation,
- we carry out control measurements during refurbishments - determination of shaft axes, installation of reference points, providing dimensional guidelines, positioning of rotor chambers or lower and upper body rings.
- we carry out control measurements and acceptances of new components made for assembly on the power plant
- after each assignment, we provide a detailed and transparent work report tailored to the client's needs.
Our services provide you with the knowledge you need to carry out the work properly on your premises:
- inspection of the actual state of geometry of hydrosystem components.
- minimising costs caused by dimensional discrepancies with old technical documentation.
- acceleration of work requiring precise positioning during the embedding of hydrosystem components.
- access to reliable information obtained before, during and after completion of the project.