Our speciality is the Industrial Metrology sector. We provide services in which success is determined by:
- technical expertise,
- and familiarity with critical process management issues.
We specialise in the geometric analysis of existing industrial facilities, installations and mechanisms.
- the most modern technology available on the market: devices such as Laser Tracker, Measuring Arms, 3D scanners and specialised measuring software,
- combined with many years of experience gained during the implementation of complex measurement projects in the energy, chemical, shipbuilding, metallurgy, foundry and automotive industries.
For maintenance, we offer periodic and cyclical analyses of 3D dimensions, which include:
- checking the variability over time of machines operating in steelworks, foundries, stamping plants
- detailed periodic inspection reports and data from implementation in the Maintenance System
- providing information to support renovation planning
- comparative checks before and after servicing,
- smooth operation of production lines - ongoing adjustments to position/levelling to improve line efficiency
- eliminating failures before they happen - avoiding large unplanned costs
- acquiring knowledge about the wear and tear of machines - correct planning of overhauls
- improving the quality of manufactured products - avoiding complaints and related costs
- support for the maintenance department by acquiring data on the long-term variability of machine geometries